Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kid Rock Hot Summer Video


Kid Rock has become one of my favorite artists, in part due to his concert Sherry and I went to in February. The tickets were cheap, he played for 3 hours with an intermission. Dicky Betts, Allman Bros. guitar player came on and played "Ramblin' Man" and kicked ass. Then, Rev Run of RunDMC came on, with Kid doing the DMC parts, I thought I was in 1986 again. The last song with RevRun was "This Little Light of Mine"...yeah...the one from sunday school. Sherry looked at me and said, "only kid rock would perform that song and have it be cool". I got the greatest t-shirt, on the back it says, "You cant teach tall, you can't sell short and you can't buy cool.


Here is his new video on you tube . Its a cool mash up with licks from Warren Zevon and Skynrd.

1 comment:

Chez said...

cool deal ... it don't suprise me that you are a kid rock fan, but it may suprise you to know that I am a fan. old fuddy-duddy me, a kid rock fan? go figure. i like the stuff he does with hank jr.