Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baltimore Restaurant- The Rusty Scupper


This past tuesday, Jim Aiken and I were looking for some good food on the Inner Harbor in Baltimore and across the bay, and as we walked past all of the chain restaurants, I saw the huge sign for The Rusty Scupper . We made our way over to the restaurant and were seated quickly. We ordered coconut butterflied shrimp as an appetizer, which was served with a pepper jelly sauce and they were awesome. They were sold out of the special which was blue softshell crab, so after much scrutiny of the menu (yeah, I know, if you've been out to dinner with me I always take a while to order), I ordered the Seafood Fra Diavolo, which turned out to be an excellent pasta dish packed with seafood and spicy sauce. Jim had the crab cakes, which were also very good. The Rusty Scupper is a great choice if you're spending some time on Baltimore's Inner Harbor.

No comments: